Jesse Jagz: Nobody does Quality Music than M.I Abaga and myself

During an interview with Thecable.ng, the extraordinarily talented CEO of Jagz Nation revealed there in nobody in the Nigerian Music Industry that is artistically better or makes quality music like himself and his elder brother M.I Abaga. 
"Me and M.I combined, there’s no bloody musician, I don’t care who your father is, that can be better combined and artistically."

"How we rap is very different. M.I is very witty on a different level. You want to hear somebody rhyme with eight rhyme patterns, that’s why I’m here. Jagz is the person."
Believe me, there is not a single soul in Nigeria, I mean Africa that does it perfectly than the Abaga brothers, NOBODY. 
M.I Abaga, the CEO of Chocolate City Music Group who we all know as the Number One Undisputed Champion has always set the trend with his Singles, Albums & and most specifically Mixtape Albums (recently Illegal Music 3).
And Jesse Jagz, the CEO of Jagz Nation is the next man to perfection when it comes to music, with his production skills, rap pattern and lyrics as timeless as time itself.
Jagz named Ice Prince, Brymo and Falz among those he respects in the industry.
"Above the jokes I’ve listened to some of his tracks and I think  there’s a further idea or concept beyond the joke"
Loosing is inevitable to any musician that competes with these two musical monsters.
What do you think? Comment below...

Download songs by Lords Nation Stars
Follow Lords Nation on Twitter @lordsnatiopc
Like Lords Nation on Facebook www.facebook.com/lordsnation


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment